We base our guarantees on your needs. Our contractual agreements are between the Florida Native Plants Nursery and the homeowner, homeowner's association, local or state government entity, church, school, or commercial development. They are tailored to each project and include but are not limited to the following:
- We guarantee that the plants we install will be healthy and appropriate for your site.
- We guarantee that plants will be planted and watered in properly on the day of installation. We will give you a guide on how to establish and maintain your plants after installation. In addition, please see our Plant Care section of this website for more information on how to do this yourself. If you want us to establish and maintain your plants, we can do this for a fee. See Maintenance.
- We guarantee the survival of the plants that we install, water and maintain for an agreed upon period of time, if establishment and maintenance are part of our client agreement.
Our qualifications include:
- Registered Landscape Contractor – Sarasota County – License No. RGLAN-SL-A1734
- Commercial Landscape Maintenance Holder – State of Florida – File No. LC170618
- Florida Green Industries Best Management Practices – FLDEP
- Natural Area Weed Management Certification – Pending